Tuesday, March 22, 2011
WHAT A LIVER OUGHT TO KNOW ON HIS LIVER
Experiencing Liver Pain?
§ Eliminate Liver Pain Instantly
§ Promote Overall Liver Health
§ Reduce Liver Swelling
§ Avoid Cirrhosis of the Liver
The liver is the body’s largest internal organ, and should be treated with care. Unfortunately, we can pick up bad habits that accumulate over time. When these habits reach a tipping point, we experience liver pain.
– This step can work almost instantly, and there is no downside to trying it. People have reported instant relief aftedrinking water, but you should aim to stay hydrated before you run into any problems.
– Alcohol is one of the leading causes of liver damage and pain. Stop drinking for one month and see what effects this has on your pain levels. Besides, a month off alcohol will provide a welcome recovery period for your body.
– Your liver has to filter every foreign drug you put into your body. While taking simple over-the-counter medications is not normally too taxing on the liver, this load can add up. If you can avoid anti-inflammatory drugs and other non-essential medications for a month, try eliminating them.
– Walking 30 minutes each day will awaken the metabolic pathways in your muscles and stop insulin resistance. This one change could seriously affect your overall health, including liver function. Every time you pick up a cell phone, just start walking. I guarantee you’ll get 30 minutes per day from this one habit.
– Do a search for “Gylcemic Load Table”, and take a look at which foods are making you fat and destroying your health. The higher numbers indicate that a food gets into your bloodstream faster, causing a “blood sugar” spike and serious long term health problems (including obesity). Eat more foods with a lower number while eliminating foods with a higher number.
– If your body does not get every vitamin and mineral it needs to function, you will have problems sooner or later. By taking a multi-vitamin every other day, you ensure that each necessary building block is present in your body. Taking this supplement every other day will ensure that you are not overloading your liver with excess vitamins and minerals it must filter out.
- If pain persists, make another doctor’s appointment to figure out the next course of action. There are only so many things you can do to heal you body. Sooner or later, you may need serious medical intervention or prescription medication to solve the problem.