He also criticized the silence of the international community and human rights organizations across the world about the tragic plight of Muslims in Myanmar.
Earlier on Friday, hundreds of Indonesian Muslims protested outside the Myanmar embassy in the capital Jakarta, urging an end to the massacre of Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar.
Iran’s Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast also expressed deep concerns about the situation in Myanmar, and called for an international move to end the violence against the minority group.
Reports say 650 of nearly one million Rohingya Muslims have been killed as of June 28 during clashes in the western region of Rakhine. This is while 1,200 others are missing and 80,000 more have been displaced.
The UN has described Rohingya Muslim as one of the most persecuted minorities in the world.
They are deprived of basic rights including education and employment and are subject to force labor, extortion and other coercive measures.
The government of Myanmar refuses to recognize Rohingyas, who it claims are not natives and classifies them as illegal migrants, although they have lived in the country for generations.
1. Indian cleric Severely Condemned Massacre of Myanmar Muslims
2. Iran's Judiciary condemns genocide of Myanmar Muslims
3. Indonesia Shia Cleric Illegally Jailed for Blasphemy
4. Economic profits hush West over Muslim plight in Burma
5. US Muslims plea for end to Rohingyas plight
6. Iran voices concern over mass killings of Muslims in Myanmar
7. Muslims Massacre Chronology in Myanmar
8. Extremist Buddhists savagely massacre tens of defenseless Muslims in Myanmar
9. Myanmar's democracy icon and Nobel Peace prize winner silence on oppression against Rohingya Muslims
10. The Lady maliciously mum on Myanmar Muslim cleansing: Analyst
11. Killings of Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar + PIC
12. Rohingya: Muslim stateless and 'friendless' in Myanmar
13. Bangladesh turns away Muslims women and children fleeing Myanmar + PIC
14. Buddhist Vigilantes Kill Myanmar Muslims