India has an intense nationalism, is a greatest country on earth! India is multi cultural, pluralistic Nation. She has to arrive in economic, agriculture, social, educational, health and hygiene next to China. But, in reality corruption, religious chauvinism, pseudo politics, ignored minorities, industries employing not even one percent of the population is disturbing. Amity India strives to expose India’s anti secularist force , being detrimental to India’s progress and to the social justice.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Merit cum Means Based Scholarship for Students Belonging to the Minority Communities
Merit cum Means based scholarships will be awarded to the students pursuing technical or professional courses at Under Graduate/Post graduate level in an Institution recognized by an appropriate authority.
1. The annual Income of Parents/Guardian of the students from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh.
2. Students who got admission in to a college in Technical/Professional courses on the basis of competitive examination.
3. Students who got admission without facing any competitive examination but should have got not less than 50% marks at Higher secondary (Inter)/Graduation level.
4. 30% of Scholarships will be earmarked for Girl students. In case sufficient numbers of eligible girl students are not available, then the balance scholarships may be awarded to eligible boy students.
5. The Students who are permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh, but studying other States are also eligible.
6. Students who are studying in Top listed Institutions of Govt. Of India are eligible for full courses fee and also given First priority in Selection.
7. Students who are studying in Institutions other than Top listed Institutions are eligible for course fee of Rs.20, 000/- per annum or actual fees whichever is less.
8. The Scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other Govt. Scholarship or stipend.
9. Students who got Admission in other then Category `A Convener Quota can also apply. Note:- Those who got the GOI Scholarship for 2008-09 shall have to apply for Renewal of Scholarship for 2009-10. SELECTION:
Distribution of Scholarships will be on the basis targets communicated by the Govt. of India among notified minorities (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists and Zoroastrians (Parsis).
On the basis of marks obtained in class XII (Intermediate) for under-graduate courses and in the case of post-graduate courses, marks obtained in the under-graduate courses.
Type of Financial Assistance
Rate for hostler
Rate for Day Scholor
Maintenance Allowance (for 10 months)
Rs.10,000/-per annum (Rs.1000/- p.m)
Rs.5,000/- per annum (Rs.500/- p.m)
Rs. 20,000/ per annum or Actual whichever is less
Rs.20,000/-per annum or Actual whichever is less
Rate of Scholarship: HOW TO APPLY:
1. The students must submit their application through online in out website www.apsmfc.com..
2. The hard copy (printout) of the application form along with required documents shall be submitted to the District Minorities Welfare Officer / Executive Directors Office of the concerned Districts through the institution and forwarded by the Principal of the concerned institution. Note: The students persuing Post matric Scholarship courses Out side the Stateshould submit Application through their Colleges directly to the Dedicated Cell . DOCUMENTS TO BE ENCLOSED
Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar/Salary Certificate from Employer/Affidavit on Non Judicial Stamp paper.
Photo Copy of S.S.C or equivalent course Marks Memorandum Attested by the Principal.
Photo Copy of Previous Course (Class) Marks list, Attested by the Principal.
Bonafide Certificate issued by the Institution.
Proof Permanent Residence (photocopy of Ration Card/Voter Id/ Electricity Bill / Gas Bill or any other document of Father/Guardian).
Photo copy of Bank A/c Pass Book of the Student.
Photograph attested by Principal.
Minority Community Declaration- Affidavit on Non Judicial Stamp Paper
Details of Fee particulars and photocopies of fee receipts
The list of the Technical & Professional UG and PG Courses courses for which scholarships could be sanctioned under this scheme are as follows:- Engineering & Technology Courses (B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech.)
(1) Aeronautical Engineering (AE)
(2) Agricultural Engineering (AG),
(3) Automobile Engineering (AUE),
(4) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (AEI),
(5) Automation and Robotics (ARE),
(6) Bio-Medical Engineering (BME),
(7) Bio-Technology (BT),
(8) Ceramic Engineering/Technology (CT),
(9) Chemical Engineering (CH),
(10) Civil Engineering (CE),
(11) Computer Science and Engineering (CS),
(12) Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE),
(13) Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE),
(14) Environmental Engineering (ENE),
(15) Food Technology (FT),
(16) Industrial Engineering and Management (IEM),
(17) Information Technology (IT),
(18) Instrumentation and Control Engineering (ICE),
(19) Leather Technology (LT),
(20) Marine Engineering (MRE),
(21) Materials Science & Technology (MST),
(22) Metallurgical Engineering (MT),
(23) Mechanical Engineering (ME),
(24) Mining Engineering (MN),
(25) Oil & Paint Technology (OPT),
(26) Polymer Science and Rubber Technology (PSR),
(27) Printing Technology (PT),
(28) Production Engineering (PE),
(29) Pulp & Paper Technology (PPT),
(30) Sugar Technology (ST),
(31) Textile Engineering/Technology (TXT),
(32) Transportation Engineering (TE). Cement Technology
(1) Post graduate diploma in cement technology Fashion Technology (Degree from National Institute of Fashion Technology)
1. B.FTech (Design): Fashion Design, Leather Dsign, Accessory Design, Textile Design, Knitwear Design, Fashion Communication.
2. B.FTech (Apparel Production).
3. Me.FTech: Management, Apparel Production, Design Space. Management
(1) Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM),
(2) Post Graduate Certificate in Management (PGCM),
(3) Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Exec-PGDM),
(4) Master in Business Administration (MBA). Pharmacy
(2) M.Pharma. Architecture & Town Planning (Under Graduate and Post Graduate level courses only)
(1) Architecture (AR),
(2) Interior Design (ID),
(3) Building Construction Technology (BCT),
(4) Planning (PL). Hotel Management & Catering Technology (Under Graduate and Post Graduate level courses only)
(1) Hotel Management & Catering Technology (HMCT) Applied Arts & Crafts (Under Graduate and Post Graduate level courses only)
(1) Applied Arts & Product Design (APD),
(2) Fine Arts/Applied Arts/Fine & Applied Arts (FA/AA/FAA),
(3) Fashion & Apparel Design (FAD). MCA
(1) Master in Computer Application (MCA) Design (Degree from National Institute of Design, Ahamdabad)
(1) Graduate diploma in design
(2) Post graduate diploma programme in design Medical & Para Medical courses
(2) Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
(3) Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)
(4) Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
(5) Post Graduate courses
(6) Bachelor of Physical Therapy (BPT)
(7) Master of Physical Therapy (MPT)
(8) Bachelor of occupational Therapy (BOT)
(9) Master of occupational Therapy (MOT)
(10) B.Sc. Nursing
(11) M.Sc. Nursing
(13) M.D.S. Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry
(1) B.VSc. & A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry)
(2) PG courses Chartered Accountancy/Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy/Company Secretary
(1) CA (Chartered Accountancy)
(2) ICWA (Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy)
(3) CS (Company Secretary). Law
Students studying in institutes listed in the scheme (70 institutes) will be entitled to reimbursement of full course fee. Students studying in other recognized institutes will be entitled for reimbursement of a maximum course fee of Rs.20,000/- per annum. List of institutions eligible for reimbursement of full course fee under merit cum means based scholarship scheme for the students belonging to minority communities.
(1) Indian Institute of Technology,(IIT), Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016..
(2) Indian Institute of Technology,(IIT), P.O. IIT, Kanpur – 208076
(3) Indian Institute of Technology,(IIT), Powai, Mumbai – 400076.
(4) Indian Institute of Technology,(IIT), P.O. Kharagpur, – 721302.
(5) Indian Institute of Technology,(IIT), P.O. IIT, Chennai – 600036.
(6) Indian Institute of Technology,(IIT), North Guwahati, Guwahati – 781039.
(7) Indian Institute of Technology,(IIT), Roorkee – 247667.
(8) Indian Institute of Management, Vastapur, Ahmedabad-380015.
(9) Indian Institute of Management, Bannerghat Road, Bangalore-560076.
(10) Indian Institute of Management, Joka, Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata-700104.
(11) Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode, Kunnamangalam, P.O., Kozhikode -673571, Kerala.
(12) Indian Institute of Management, Indor, Pigdamber, Rau, Madhya Pradesh-453331.
(13) Indian Institute ofManagement, Prabandh Nagar, Off. Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226013.
(14) National Institute of Technology, Calicut-673601.
(15) S.V. National Institute of Technology, Surat – 395607 (Gujarat).
(16) National Institute of Technology, Hazaratbal Srinagar – 190006. J&K.
(17) Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad – 211004. (UP)
(18) National Institute of Technology, Durgapur-713209.(West Bengal).
(19) National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur – 831014, (Jharkhand).
(20) Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur – 440001.
(21) National Institute of Technology, Srinivasanagar, Surthakal – 574157.
(22) National Institute of Technology, Warangal – 506004.(AP).
(23) Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur – 302017. (Rajasthan)
(24) National Institute of Technology, Rourkela – 769008, (Orissa).
(25) Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal-462007
(26) National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli-620015
(27) National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra – 132119. (Haryana)
(28) National Institute of Technology , Silchar – 788010. (Assam)
(29) National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur – 177001. (Himachal Pradesh)
(30) National Institute of Technology, Patna, Bihar
(31) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, G.T. Road, Bye Pass, Jallandhar- 144004. Punjab.
(32) National Institute of Technology, Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
(33) National Institute of Technology, Agartalla, Tripura
(34) ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Managaement, (ABV-IIITM), MITS Campus, Gwalior – 474075.
(35) Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Nehru Science Centre. Kamla Nehru Road, Allahabad – 211002.
(36) Pandit Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing (IIITDM), IT Bhavan, Jabalpur Engg. Campus, Ranjhi, Jabalpur – 482011. Madhya Pradesh.
(37) Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing (IIITDM), Kancheepuram, Tamilnadu.
(38) Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore – 560012.
(39) Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad – 826004, Jharkhand.
(40) National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT), P.O. Hatia, Ranchi – 834003, Jharkhand
(41) National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Vihar Lake, P.O.-NITIE, Mumbai-400087.
(42) School of Planning & Architecture, I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110002
(43) North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST), Nirjuli-79110 (Itanagar), Arunachal Pradesh.
(44) Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET), Village-Longowal, Distt.- Sangrur, Punjab-148106.
(45) All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
(46) Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh.
(47) National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences, Bangalore.
(48) Jawaharlal Institute of Post-graduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry.
(49) Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
(50) Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital New Delhi.
(51) Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi
(52) National Institute of Design, Ahemdabad
(53) National Council for Cement and Building Material, Ballabhgarh, Haryana
(54) Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi
(55) Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata
(56) National Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi,
(57) National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore,
(58) National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai,
(59) National Institute of Fashion Technology, Gandhinagar,
(60) National Institute of Fashion Technology, Hyderabad,
(61) National Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolkata,
(62) National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai
(63) National Institute of Fashion Technology, Raibareli
(64) National Institute of Fashion Technology, Kannur (Kerala)
(65) National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bhopal
(66) National Institute of Fashion Technology, Shillong
(67) National Institute of Fashion Technology, Patna
(68) Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management, Gwalior
(69) Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management, Bhubaneshwar
(70) Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management, Goa